Friday, August 13, 2010

Reading

I had free time in the school today, as the attendance was low and the classes were merged, so i went to the library there i started reading "Reader's Digest", that's what i usually do, when i m free in school and don't hv classes to take.

there i came across an article, a true story about a woman, who had lost everything and was forced to live in a car for many days, then she discovered blogging and started writing one, first time admitting that she was homeless. She named her blog WanderingScribe and started writing about her failures and hope and things, I am following that blog and I want other people to take a look at it!

I also read an article in Spider and read an article about plagiarism, it is interesting how people use other people's work as their own... sometimes i feel that i do that too, but then i mention the names, is it plagiarism then too?  I've yet to find an answer to that. and it was sad to observe that people don't enjoy reading much these days....

But whatever the truth of people be, I love reading and Books and everything about them :)

P.S. I recommend people to read, To kill a mocking bird, it is a fascinating book =)

4 comments:

  1. Reading is fun ..

    I am loving blogging nowadays !

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogging can be addictive... but then i hv other things to write as well and my blog is not my personal diary :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nt considered as plagiarism if you give the reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i found that out, if you give complete reference with the author's name, page number and publisher then only it is not plagiarism

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...