Tuesday, August 17, 2010

100 Edits on Shelfari...

i was introduced to shelfari in 2007 by a friends [he never used it after inviting me] shelfari is a website that is all about books and readers. in the beginning it wasn't much fun, all you could do was add books that you read or have read in the past and make friends and join groups, but gradually shelfari improved. now it offers you to add information about your favorite authors and books, add characters, write synopsis, recommend books and as for recommendations.

yesterday i completed my 100 edits on shelfari and that is simply great for me because it took me one complete year to understand this editing facility and after that i was hooked, continuously searching for new books and editing their info.

Shelfari is fun, do try it.

3 comments:

  1. I'll do that in future :P ..
    Colllege,,,Facebook .. Blogspot have taken much of my time ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh! shaan u r not much of a reader. are u? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i intend to ... But a day got 24 hours .. and i need 48 if i do that :P

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...