Monday, August 23, 2010

In the Beginning

who ever thought that life would end up being an online diary? in the beginning none of my contacts knew about blogging and it was alien word and so many of my software engineering friends still runaway from blogging because we just do not know what to post online and what will happen of our posts???

it is a genuine reason not to start blogging [well i think so] this is the very reason that kept me from blogging for a long time. i have another blog, called Rambling of Lunatic and there i post all the fictitious things that i think about or read about!!!! it is far far away from reality and this blog of mine mostly contain my comments and views on different things.... [sadly those are not very nice comments] but then my blog is not my personal diary [i actually keep one, and i have had one since 11 years] so it gets quite confusing what to post and what to censor!!!! [censoring oneself is a big problem]. the blogs have given us freedom to express our thoughts, political and social mostly, and to reflect on the attitude of our nation and to praise or condemn them!!!!

there is so much going on around us and the youth of my country has turned somewhat radical and they have got enough energy pent up inside them, which in turn make them destructive.... but venting those emotions out and saying everything to people makes it easier for them to bear the hardships of life in Pakistan. Blogs give us this freedom of writing our heart out!!!!

Jeeaye Blogging :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...