Sunday, June 26, 2011

Being Clever


it is very hard for me to write!!!!! i just can't simply write things like people do. my writing stop making sense to me after few sentences and i am unable to end a piece logically!!!! :(

the reason i don't write stories for!!! and second thing i am very objective.... no imagination, no sense of humor :(.... things appear to me as they are, until someone points out to me what they actually meant!!!!

now i read a lot, books, magazines, blogs, statements, statuses of my contacts on FB and Twitter, and i wonder how clever they are and i wish to write like them, but alas! i can't, i just simply can't sound witty or sarcastic or anything. but then i realize that that would not be me and if i tried really hard to sound like other people, i would be other people, not me!!!! so from right now, i give up trying to be witty!!!! 

and i'll enjoy being myself!!!
Sugandh

5 comments:

  1. I would just say : You cross stitch .. i wish i could ..:) [Hope you get it]

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i don't get it!!! and cross stitch is easy. wanna learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I meant that everybody has something different in himself/herself ..If You're not good at something ..you may be ood at the other..
    You are marveloo at stitching ,im not -example..

    wese soon i'll be learning cross stitch if you'll teach me.
    Shahan

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure anytime... :) my teacher can teach u too!

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...