Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Picasa Web Album

i was desperate to display my cross stitch work on my blog, and i searched and searched, but in vain, finally i came across slide show option of the blogs, it wanted the address of the picasa web albums and i was not very keen on making one more account, so i chose my facebook albums, to display my work!!!!!!!

But guess what, the link was not working and there was no slide show! :(

So, i decided to make an account on Picasa... but i hate the upload tool, it'll take me ages to upload all my pictures. :(

Any suggestions for faster upload????

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm Brian from the Picasa team. The easiest way to upload many photos at once is through our Picasa software for Mac and Windows from http://picasa.google.com/. If you need help, let me know by posting in our help forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Picasa?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Brian, i was able to solve the problem by downloading the software and now my slide show is working fine =)

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...