Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
 
By (the Token of) Time (through the ages), 
 Verily Man is in loss, 
Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds,
and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth,
and of Patience and Constancy. 

   
                           
                                 -  translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali 





I was watching the news on TV about the match fixing fiasco that is created by our very dear cricket team and they show this very cute picture of Salman Butt, our captain and Muhammad Aamir and I realized that if proven guilty they have ruined their careers!!!!! "Man is in loss!"


yesterday, we were having a discussion in school as to why people sell off their faith? how much money do they need to spend good life? is honesty has come to nothing? and I said that, "i think that in order to spend good life, I only need 50 lacs. I could go back to university and get my home repaired and that's about it." 


One of my colleagues said that," S 50 lacks are not much, we at least need 25 million to spend a good life. you can't even buy a house in 50 lacs." 


But now i think that it all depends on how materialize your world is! my good idea of life is to have enough money to get good education and have food three times a day on your table. Obviously if i need to expand my view, living in the new modern home will be  a good idea and driving a car of new model every year and going to foreign countries on vacations would be sooooooooooo nice. but there has to be a limit!!!!! and we have forgotten our limits!!!


and that is why we are in loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...