Monday, January 16, 2012

i don't know

i had a heated discussion with my friend, about what i want to do with myself after i get done with the degree that i m doing right now!!!! she is a mathematician type, calculated, organized, well read and informed, resourceful, in short, everything that i m not!!!!

and my constant repetition of 'i m selfish' seems to have worked her brain!!! [ok i m selfish, i'll explain some other time.] so what happened is that in a passing moment [one of the moments when i turn insane] i told her that i have no idea what i want to do, may be i'll leave software engineering, and take up photography!!!!! [well, switching fields is my favorite job :)] and she goes like, S you need to think of your family, you need a career that will pay you well... blah blah blah!!! it seems like she thought that i am unaware of my responsibilities towards my family, my society, my country and people!!! no i am not!!!

i m only a bit confused, because even if my heart is into software engineering [trust me i really love reading all those documents about projects and requirements. even trying and failing to write programs, coming up with new methods for making people work!!!] but my mind is not into it!!! [disappointing, usually peoples hearts are not into things!!!] but i still don't know what i want to do with myself!!! and i m ok with it!!

i don't want to make a difference by being different! i don't want to earn loads of money and having no time to spend it! i don't want to become famous! i am not a genius!

i am just myself! and that's all i want to be! myself! i like to do things on impulse, i follow my feelings, i live to fulfill my dream! thats it....... selfish, when did i say i was not?

so the things ended with we not talking to each other!! [childish!!!yeah] and i m refusing to explain her further what is it that i want!!!!

and this one is my favorite.... [i m not going to make any difference anyway!!!]

when ever something will click to be right, i'll do it! no matter how trivial, conventional, boring it will be. i'll do it, because it will be my right! not others


Sugandh

1 comment:

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...