Wednesday, January 11, 2012

importance of a degree

sitting in the common room at university i heard a girl talking on the phone, saying to one of her friends about another friend, that she has wasted her degree by sitting at home, she could hv done simple MA, BA sort of degree and enjoyed her life as a housewife!!!

and this made me think that self realization is the feeling that many are unaware of! things are done for their financial or social benefits, not for their emotional benefit!!!! when it should be other way around!!!

i left everything that i had known, after failing one time, i m trying again. not because it'll provide me with great wealth, or fame. but this degree will boost my self confidence, give me a memory to cherish, something to be happy abt!!!!

so happy doing everything that means a lot to you and nothing to world!!!

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...