Thursday, October 13, 2011

The urge to retaliate

someone from my last job, told me not to do that in my new environment. she begged me not to make the enemies - people who would hate me or in more subtle way dislike me- but i am still me. i feel like retaliating right now. throw this very diary at the head of the guy sitting somewhere behind and give him piece of my mind. why? because he is stupid and stupidity i can't stand. he is full of sick humor that most average guys (in my view) are full of!!!!!

he would just agree with anything that a teacher has to say, just to make fun of the teacher later when he/she is not around, he would flatter the teacher during the class and pass those stupid comments at those who ask questions or argue over some point with the teacher... because all he ever say is, 'sir aap kehtay hein tou maan laytayh ein' ( sir if you are saying this and this is why we are agreeing with it)

i am not being sarcastic, i am only angry and i feel like breaking the promise! if i could...

Sugandh

2 comments:

  1. never be afraid to ask or speak ur mind out ....dun give a damn about the rest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you muhammad... that is what i intend to do forever :) but ppl do annoy me at times

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...