Friday, August 26, 2016

The Effect of Noori and Zeb Bangash Song

Around a fortnight ago I found out that I nearly flunked my PhD entrance test! =( the worst thing is that the result was a week late and after being on pins and needles for a week, I got to find that, and I had an existential crises. [like seriously, I have existential crisis the way people have headaches]

but the very next day came out this wonder song "Aaja Re Moray Saiyan" by Noori and Zeb Bangash on Coke Studio Season 9 and it just washed away the depression and anxiety of the previous week. It is such an amazing and happy song and I am glad that this song came out and that I fell in love with it and that it came out when I most needed it.

I have no idea why do people think that it is overrated or that Zeb's voice isn't suitable for such a song, I find it amazing and simple awesome.

Most of you must have heard it, but if you haven't then please do and I swear it is going to make you happy!


Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...