Thursday, September 8, 2016

Paar Channah De

I am a huge fan of Arif Lohar's Paar Channah De which is the part of the sound track of Zinda Bhaag movie and it is such a soul stirring track that one would feel the dismay of Sohni who is pleading the ghara [earthen pitcher] to take her to the other side of the river chanab; eventually you are supposed to feel like Sohni.

But in Coke Studio 9 episode 4, Noori's version of this song came out and at first it was not as powerful as Arif Lohar's version, but it nudged its way in my heart and I can't stop listening to it. Amazing track.

Listen to both versions on Patari [that's my most favorite music streaming site]

Arif Lohar's Paar Channah De

Noori's Version

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...