Friday, November 16, 2012

Give up or not??!?!?!?

well, i always knew i was a terrible writer, i always had difficulty in explaining myself [but i secretly thought i was the best! - well that's a secret] so what happened to make me realize that i m terrible writer?

i hv to take this research based course in college, and find out something 'new' [finding new things is another problem] so well, i did this experiment [sort of] and blah blah blah - everything that is required to find out something 'new' - lo and behold! it is time to write a report

:D - for the first time i actually wrote a report on time and email it to my supervisor and co-supervisor!

my supervisor is pissed off at me for the reason that i didn't go for the meetings with my co-supervisor!!!! [well i didn't know why i should bother going when i was doing things the way i thought them i should do, i will write the report and email the results - fair enough for me]

so he wont be looking at my report at all [well may be he did, i don't know - no one told me about it!] and my co supervisor found 1001 reasons not to like it and she rejected it!!!

fair enough! no problem, i'll write it again, from her point of view [which i also, secretly thought was wrong! i think a lot, ought to stop doing that!]

so i wrote it again! and what now?

she rejected it again. *sigh!*

now what? i don't feel like writing it again! i so feel like giving up! i have done things that i can't explain to her, i have written things that i did, but then thought of them unimportant to mention! God! i decided i'll never write a book, because i knew i had problems beginning and ending things, why should i go through doing this again and again and then again????

so i have decided to give up!!!!

and go back home - this report will cause me my degree, but is the stress worth it?

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...