Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a letter to my teacher

[this post was written to a teacher, whose teaching style went beyond the entire class, i did not post it then but found it today in the drafts]

believe me i love studying, i love learning things, but now i m in masters, not 7th. don't expect me to rote learn the definitions.

when i make a mistake give me a chance to correct it, because i am a good student. listen to me, because i exist in your class, even if by ill luck!

believe that girls can think logically, and if you accept this fact and appreciate me, it will make you great in everybody's eyes.

treat us as grown up, experienced individuals, not kids, who need to give test to prove to you that you are teaching fine.

put down your rules and expectations for us, we will try to live up to them.

respect our individuality!

respect our intellect!

respect our ideas! don't distribute them to the world.

appreciate what is good, openly! nobody understands your metaphors

believe that we can think and do! don't teach us just anything... even if nobody dares to tell you but you are not liked by anyone as a teacher.

we are people open to talk and discussions, but be open to our ideas, we will try and accept yours.

try to learn to share - it is a good thing!

try to inspire us! try to be our teacher

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...