Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not Good Enough

sitting in the class, someone passed a comment about me. i generally don't pay attention to the comments. i am selectively deaf; but things changed. my heart became sad and something changed in cosmos. i realized that i am the only girl in my class who dare to argue or have an opinion! rest of them - usually quiet - though very bright but they choose not to speak. why?

guys would simply think that girls are not suitable for the technical fields and if they are good or get high marks, it is due to rote learning or favors of the teachers; they are never good enough ... girls in the men's field.

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...