Friday, August 26, 2011

My Little Girl

i started teaching in 2008 and the first class i got was of 6th grade along with 5th. i was 23 years old, almost fresh out of university and hugely emotional. my students gave me something to look forward to. the happiest moment was when i tried to teach them something and they actually got the hold of the almost new concept of science and their faces shone with the pride of knowing something. the satisfaction that i got seeing their faces can not be compared to any other satisfaction.

the first class that i taught was quiet, as only few students were present, i introduced myself and ask them about them, what they liked, and what was their favorite subject. all the introductory stuff. in that class there was a sweet girl, thin, short, with big eyes. she always looked inquisitive. pretty good at studies, monitor of her class and she came from a very respectable family too!!!!!

the only word that i could of think for her was 'sweet'. we were not teacher and student, we were friends, older sister, younger sister kinda relationship. and then i left the job in that school, moved to other school, a new job, new set of students to teach!!!!!

i lost touch with her and today when i found her this is what she has written about her on her facebook info page.



"I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you tick you off, say stupid things & then take them back. But put all them aside, You'll never find a girl that cares and loves you more than me.

I can turn from a Normal girl to a total Bitch in'a Second ! :*

I Hate Love !

sometimes I can be Rude, Bictchy, Mean but if you can't tolerate me at my worst sure you dont deserve me at my best !

Crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy :* and i love being it ♥ :D
My Friends are my life ♥ :')
Never Regret, live the moment and move on :) that's what i always do :p
For me Life is climb, and we all are climbers . . I'm near the Top ♥
.. And I'm good at confusing people :p

you hate me? get in the line with others waiting for me to give a fuck !

Man I Love My self :* ♥ :D"



i wonder what happened to my sweet girl. the way today's youth use the bad language thinking that it is cool and in, is so disheartening.
Sugandh

2 comments:

  1. you really love teaching and that is evident from your post here. It would be very nice to have more teachers like you who are passionate about teaching.

    The youth ....what can we say ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you muhammad!

    i think that if we need to bring a change in the society, we all should start teaching!!!!! that is where we can actually sow the seed of change.

    well, i hope that she will learn the lesson sooner than later, without bearing any major damage. [amin]

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...