Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Blues

one of my students said, "miss how old are you?"
i said, "25 years."
she said, "you are too old. you should get married or at least get engaged. miss XYZ is younger than you, but she is already engaged."

my brother said, "i live with three old women" (referring to mom, me and our sister)
i said, "i don't feel old, when i was 19 i thought that by the age of 25 i'll be doomed, too old to do anything, but now i don't feel old enough."
he said, "whatever!"

ha! people think that i m too old, but ask me i just started living and making sense of myself :)
happy 26th birthday SW!




Sugandh

2 comments:

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...