Saturday, July 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

Writing
writing have therapeutic effect on human beings. if my mind is overflowing with thoughts and i can not manage them i start to write them down. then they start making sense, they start linking to each other and i feel that i am emptying myself. pouring myself out. though there may not be anyone who would read what i write, and my writing is not intended for reading [except for the blogs and tweets and notes on FB] as well, but still i write them down. speak away things via pen and paper and get done with the burden on my soul. i feel light, not happy but still less sad and sleepy. :)

Exams:
i have to appear in exams for my sunday classes and as a result i'll get a bachelors degree in education!!!!! one thing i learned that if anything is wrong with Pakistan, it is its teachers!!!! they r the one who train the future leaders and honestly speaking the teachers [most of them] are lazy, uninterested in learning and innovating, unable to do things differently and uncreative!!!! they do not deserve to be teachers!!!! and guess what they all are going to get this license for teaching and opening their own educational institute!!! SAD :(

Resignation
i left my teaching job because i m going back to university for my further studies! and after my studies i might never teach again and find a job as a software engineer! i might never even use the degree that i'll get in education, but the experiences that i got from teaching are priceless. my teaching job supported me when i was totally in ruins and had no hope for future. it got me the unconditional love of my students. it taught me how to tolerate people and listen to others. it gave me self confidence when i was left with none. i dunno how much i taught others but one thing is certain that i learnt a lot from teaching others!!!! these are the experiences that i'll never ever forget or want to forget! :) 
Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...