Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Teacher's Daughter

everyone tells me that whatever i did back in school was because of my mother!!! my mother was teacher in my school! and i always wondered that what is the basis for people to think that?????? my mother actually refused to give me one extra mark in my Sindhi exam of grade 8th!!!!! and people said that my good marks were influenced by mother [only in one way they were influenced and that was she made sure that we were well prepared for the exams].... so my question was answered after so many years. why people thought that being a teacher's daughter was an advantage?

so this hppens that i was giving this exam for my graduate degree in education and there was this girl with roll number that was to be seated in the front seat and she happens to be  the daughter of one of the teachers working in the center where we are giving our exams!!!!! so every one from invigilators to center in charge and  the externals are not only ignoring that girl but they are making sure that she gets all the answers and is able to cheat peacefully.... [they even changed her seat] and she gets full benefit of being a teacher's daughter!!!!!!

sadly! her mother isn't realizing that she is ruining her daughter's faith and future :(

P.S. my brother tells me to stop being astonished every time i see some thing happen in the exam hall!!! but no amount of experiences like that will get me used to injustices!!!
Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...