Thursday, March 29, 2018

What's my World View???

To my utter shock, I realized that my world view is outdated. Now what exactly is a world view? the simple answer would be, how do you perceive reality? What is real or what is not real?

There are kind of two schools of thoughts, those who believe that reality is objective and it is out there, even if nobody is observing it. There is only one definition of what's real.

the second school of thought believes that the reality is subjective and it very much depends upon who is observing, therefore, there are multiple realities, because there are multiple observers.

Positivism is not the only way to go about things. Even if you can't prove it, it might still be true!!

Cheers
Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...