Tuesday, March 8, 2016

if left on my own devices

so i am always told to do things [though i don't mostly do them] because if i am left to my own devices, i might not be what a normal person should be. that made me think what would i actually do if left to my own devices. . .

so here are the few things that i came up with.


  1. eat breakfast for every meal. like seriously, corn flakes, pancakes, omelettes, french toast, anything that is conventionally a breakfast dish would be part of my meal.
  2. stop seeing people. Everyone. Period.
  3. Read. well i do that most of the time, but if i am left on my own, i'll keep reading until my eyes and brain and arms and neck refuse to cooperate with each other and myself.
  4. Cross Stitch. and when i am tired of reading, cross stitch until there is no more aida, thread, or u know energy!
  5. Knit. Ah! in the grand scheme of things who can forget knitting, when i am left on my own, i would never, ever turn the heater on. [i am too lazy] so the answer to my cold would be layers and layers of hand knitted sweaters, blankets and well whatever else i'd be able to knit.
  6. stop talking. that sounds impossible given the fact that i talk all the time, but seriously i would like to go quiet and see how it effects the environment around me.
  7. stay up all night. yeah seriously, what better way to stop seeing people, listen to music, read and eat in peace!
so basically, if left on my own devices i'll turn into a social recluse. a person who would shun all pretense of normalcy and functionality. so i'll take my dear friend's advice today to shut up and refrain from commenting all the time, because nobody is asking for it!


Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...