Saturday, September 6, 2014

Defense Day!

So a turn of event took me to lahore and i spent this wonderful day visiting lahore in Daewoo City Bus Service. except for a very loud, and unpleasant man sitting in front of me, everything was perfect. The last stop of the bus was Wahgah Border and in my life i have never felt as patriotic as i felt there!






These people were really beautiful, they really leave their lives for us. i know it was just a parade and it might be done for funds or show or any other reason, but the other side of this is the soldiers that actually fight for us to keep us protected and safe

but they actually do more than that!

During my visit to Naran, we went to Lake Lulusar, the entire highway was built by army, one might say they have vested interest in that highway but still it was such a hard work.

So Yeah, our armed forces do a lot for us and we should at least appreciate them. [will discuss their short comings some other time]

Sugandh

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never been to Wagha Border but I heard about how interesting the parades there are. It looks like a lot of fun!
    www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that one should go there at least once and feel patriotic. some people might find these parades silly, but they really are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...