Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back to square one!!!!

people say that life only gives you one chance but life is giving me another chance now! i m back to square one and i m asked to play the game called life once again, on my own terms!!!!! isn't it wonderful???!!!


for me it is but it is confusing too and scary too. what if i fail again? what if i don't live up to my expectations again? what if i don't deserve this? all these questions make me question the chance itself!!!! why give me another chance????


but whatever the reason, i m given another chance to do what i originally wanted to do, to become what i have always loved and see the world as i wanted to see it! it would be a disgrace to fail again!!!!


so as Paulo Coelho said, 


"no matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up"


i m going to show up for sure! even if i can't afford to dress up properly! :)
Sugandh

1 comment:

  1. Opportunities and chances fly by while we sit regretting the chances we have lost and ask lame questions [though no human can help it ..As we are Humans not robots] ..But yet Dont Question yourself or fall lamely dubious ..this "What if" eats up the chances you've got!

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...