Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Monster That I Am...

in my Sunday class, a teacher asked us, 'what is education?' and everybody gave the answers that are readily available in books, but i said, 'education is whatever you make it! it is not a living thing to think for itself, it is a process, bend it this way or that way and it will take that shape.' everyone disagreed with it [as usual... people hardly agree with me or you may take it other way around :P] after listening to this every thought that some thing terrible must have happened to me during my earlier student years to make me think that!!! [honestly apart from going to school nothing terrible happened to me!!! :|] so they asked me to define what education did to me? and i said, 'when i went to school i realized that i was better than everyone else in my class, so that made me proud, not 'proud' proud, but 'wicked' proud.' [interesting huh!?!?!?!?!]

and recently i found myself telling some one in my class that my sole purpose of attending the Sunday class is to annoy people, to wake them up from their deep, comfortable slumber and to face the reality!!!!! [i actually think that they r mediocre and they need to change their ways and stop accepting things as they are and to start questioning things around them!!!!!!!!]

so the reason for above rambling is the ask myself and everyone who is reading this, is that i am turning into? i disagree with most of the people around me. i hold myself in the higher/lower place than other people [never at the same place as them!] and i m trying to make people think that they could do better....

i think that i am turning into a monster [why can't i just leave ppl alone?????] or i always have been a monster, i m realizing it only now!!!!



Sugandh

2 comments:

  1. It Happens with me too ..

    Most of the times ,People [Ordinary ones] just dont understand you and so theyve got nothing to say except disagree-ing !
    As one of the teachers asked me "How will you describe true friendship" .. Most of the students were like "When two people are true to eachother ,,honest ..bla bla bla" ..

    I sayd "In My Point of view ,there exists No TRUE FRIENDSHIP , Because if we go in words , there exists no FALSE FRIENDSHIP ,So How come TRUE FRIENDSHIP?...becasue if friendship is not true it's not friendship or in other words .. if you're not true in your friendship ,it's not friendship ,it's an enemyship "

    But Nobody was trying to get me ,so they laughed out louder and i was like let them gth !

    But at times we become so much recalcitrant and stubborn that even if the person on the other side is right ,we try condemning their point of view ..this happens when we think we can never go wrong [I hope this nature aint developing in you]

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah! it's not about ppl disagreeing with me, it's me who just can't accept ppl as they r... :(

    ReplyDelete

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...