Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What to write?

Sometimes there is nothing to talk about. and this generally happens when there is a lot to talk about. there are so many problems in this world that they leave you confusing and dumbfounded! but in reality, we all are confined in our own little worlds, too busy to think about big problems of the world because we think that we are unable to do anything anyway...

this has happen to me as well, i am so busy with trivial problems of my job and studies and hobbies that i don't even have  time to think of what is happening to the world or even to my country. i think that my responsibility ends when i listen to news bulletin. blissful ignorance.

i hope that things change in the coming year!

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...