Saturday, December 18, 2010

new things i did this year

2010 have not ended but i have done a lot of new things this year and it was fun!

this year i finally read 'to kill a mocking bird' and 'love in time of cholera'. two wonderful books i must say and amazing read. i was dazed even after days of reading 'to kill a mocking bird'



and i made my first ever baby blanket and completed the baby sweater and booties
i ate kiwi jam for the first time in my life 

i actually completed one year at a job and i taught 'geography' 

i maintained my blog pretty well and i knitted some lace.

i did a lot of shopping and bought and tasted nestle fruit yogurt!!! 

and i even tried new Vaseline body lotion and new perfumes.


 i shopped a lot and read a lot. i read 27 + books this year my best till date :D


i tried new wheat biscuits from peek freans and they were good 

 all in all 2010 was a wonderful year =)
Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...