Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ennui & Anxiety

If i say this loud, there might be a lot of people who would think that i am dissatisfied and thankless person, because no matter who you talk to they tell you to count your blessings and not feel the lack of something that you can't describe.

but somehow, i can't get rid of this feeling of missing something. i constantly get distracted by other things and i don't enjoy what i am doing anymore. A sensible person tells me to stick to it and i'll get the fun back. that's practical too, given i fact that i need the job, but do i?

I sit here for hours and hours, doing practically nothing and trying to distract myself from whatever is eating me inside, trying to put on a brave face everyday and take one thing at a time. juggling things and failing and failing and always failing at everything and as a result i feel resentment for staying. for being sensible. for being practical.

i need to pack my bags and leave and be impulsive, learn something new and grow some more. i know it is hard to admit and do something about it, but let me at least admit. . .

i am 30 something and i don't know what i am doing with my life!

there i said it, and it feels a lot better. now i can think of something to do with my life and i am open to ideas!

and i think that it is totally ok not to know what you want to do with your life. . .

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...