Thursday, June 28, 2012

Confusion Unlimited II


life has often brought me to cross roads, where i am to choose only one path for the rest of my life... difficult choice and i have record of not doing so good at these cross roads...

i might not be counted as a complete failure, but i have yet to reach my potential but given my previous records of troubles and failures, i am again with doubt about my course of action. i tried to get advice from a friend and he suggested that i should get married. i asked him with...? he said doesn't matter, so i suggested a guy and he thought it was not the best course of action and diverted the discussion to studies...

but i wonder for how long i'll be able to study and give myself a world of assignments and quizzes to live in? i have to face the real world! someday!

but then the question is what is the real world? if only i could find out the answer to this question! the ideas and morals of the 'real world' out there does not humor me, in fact, my own mother think that i need to change my ideas! well, i dunno about that! i like my ideas fine enough...

so the question still lingers, what am i to do in future? and what is the real world?


Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...