Wednesday, May 2, 2012

me, my ego and then again the ego!!!!

hello, i am back!!! just got done with exams and back to watching movies and cross stitching [when i should be preparing for next semester or working towards my 'project knitting :S]

well this post isn't about me being back. it is about my ego...

i have this huge ego and i just can't get rid of it!!! :(, but i hv been reading a lot of paulo coelho and it made me think that this ego thingy is causing me my relationships!!! in my life so far, i hv lost so many ppl, mostly due to the reason, why should i talk to them first? why should i open communication? blah blah blah...

so SW lets give up and show ppl some consideration.

but i just found out it is useless to show ppl some consideration and let go of one's ego. so now i m confused what to do????!?!?!?!? keep my ego or let is go and explain to stupid ppl, why i talk to them even when i say i wont. tell them that they are very dear to me and that i treasure them and don't want them to go!!!!

nah! not my idea of communication...

this is confusion and at the moment it is unlimited!!!

Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...