Sunday, February 26, 2012

nobody is to blame!!!


ok i m a head strong woman!!! i don't really care for anyone, for example, what people will say or think or what will happen as the result of something that i m about to do. trust me, i hardly hear an advice, i am very rude to people who think good for me, as i think i am perfectly capable of thinking my own good! i was brought up really nicely, in a perfectly decent way, but then i was me.

the reason i just told you this, is because if in future i do something foolish, outrageous, racist, unislamic,  unethical, whatever, i am solely to be held responsible, not my parents, sister, brothers, extended family, God, Islam, Prophet(P.B.U.H), humanity, society and who ever u can think of!!!!

it is just me who is crazy. not everyone who knows me, or knew me, or is going to know me in future. so stop emotionally blackmailing me that because of me the world is going to go to hell!!!!!


Sugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...