Monday, September 13, 2010

confusion unlimited 1

well this starts with the blog name and its gonna be a long time before i solves my confusions.

today's confusion: studying in Pakistan.

its been always difficult to find books related to my subjects, whether they were about software engineering or education! the basic subjects like introduction to software engineering has many books available in market but as you climb the ladder up and go for more specific subjects like requirement engineering, software architecture or documenting software design, software process model, the books disappear from market and those that are available are way too expensive for one to afford [thanks to my father, he bought me most of them :)]

and now that i am pursuing a degree in education, there are no authentic books available. books written by local authors are either out of date or incomplete and my instincts tell me not to trust them. event he course outline that we got from university is so out dated that one can easily discard it. the latest book referred for 'school organization and classroom management' was published in 1978!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now i have problem finding the book on 'teaching of physical sciences'

research is unheard of and even at university level students are afraid of putting forward their ideas in  front of teachers and the arguments they have are the sack of arguments not learning!!!!!

my confusion will never end, i guess. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting Up A Kitchen

The most difficult thing that i needed to do when I started living alone was set up my kitchen. Living alone happened in two phases, once wh...